Our vintage-inspired 1940’s style coveralls give you a mix of fashion and functionality! You have the vintage wide-leg utilitarian style that is reminiscent of the Rosie the Riveter “We Can Do It” spirit!
Our Florence jumpsuit features functioning front buttons, pockets, and a sash belt to cinch the waist.
This jumper is made out of very durable stretch woven fabric that is wonderfully comfortable.
Women in History moment: Our Florence mechanic style coveralls are actually inspired by Florence Lawrence! An actress & auto enthusiast who, in the early 1900s invented the turn signal.
- Solid Mustard
- Functioning Front Buttons
- Wide leg pant with cuff
- Will come with sash style belt, not pictured
- Front pockets
- Fabric has stretch
- 65% Rayon 30% Nylon 5% Spandex
- Accessories not included
- Available in sizes XS-4X while supplies last
- Dry clean
Florence Coverall in Mustard Wide Leg
- Brand: Tailor and Twirl
- Product Code: Florence Coverall in Mustard Wide Leg
- Availability: In Stock
- Please log in as a wholesale client to view prices.