Our vintage-inspired 1940’s style coveralls give you a mix of fashion and functionality! You have the vintage straight leg utilitarian style that is reminiscent of the Rosie the Riveter “We Can Do It” spirit!
Our Florence jumpsuit features functioning front buttons, pockets, and a sash belt to cinch the waist.
This jumper is made out of very durable stretch woven fabric that is wonderfully comfortable.
Women in History moment: Our Florence mechanic style coveralls are actually inspired by Florence Lawrence! An actress & auto enthusiast who, in the early 1900s invented the turn signal.
SHIPPING IN OCTOBER
- Solid Mustard
- Functioning Front Buttons
- Straight leg pant with cuff
- Will come with sash style belt, not pictured
- Front pockets
- Fabric has stretch
- 65% Rayon 30% Nylon 5% Spandex
- Accessories not included
- Available in sizes XS-4X while supplies last
- Dry clean
Florence Coverall in Mustard Straight Leg
- Brand: Tailor and Twirl
- Product Code: Florence Coverall in Mustard Straight Leg
- Availability: In Stock
- Please log in as a wholesale client to view prices.